Re: [Harp-L] Live Music Scene Reality Check

Hello Mr Hurricane, most eloquently  put about gigs. When you mentioned Ruth
Brown were you talking about the Ruth  Brown that lives in Erie Pa. now? I did
a couple of blues and jazz  fests where she was playing and I kinda was
envious of the guy playin'  the harp with her. I had a good gig going but
still.............she was the real  deal. I would have liked to made a deal
like........uuuu tell ya what dude, how  'bout we trade places for one song? Piano player
and singer right?
     BiscuitBoy Blues
        Randy

In a message dated 4/1/2007 9:40:56 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,