Re: [Harp-L] La Orquesta Sinfónica del Principado de Asturias - Oviedo Review

Continued Bravos & Kudos to Bonfiglio.....he keeps raising the mark and
Sure as Hell is givin' Classical audiences what they want plus a whole lot
more!!!

Ps....Robert, I was in Valencia, SP last week, sorry I miss your gig!