[Harp-L] Hunter/Masterson Class?

    Richard Hunter writes:
   "I'm traveling on business to San Francisco,
will be in town for the nights of April 23
(Monday) to April 27 (Saturday).  Any suggestions
on good jam sessions, shows, artists to catch,
etc. appreciated."

   And Damien Masterson writes that he'll be
teaching chromatic harp:
   "Starting next Tuesday, April 10th will be my
first day of class, teaching Chromatic Harmonica
101, from 4:45pm-6:15pm.  The class will run
for 10 weeks."
    How about having Richard come in for a short
workshop/discussion on chroharp on April 24? Just
a thought ...

Bob Loomis
concord CA

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html