From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Trip Henderson
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2007 6:42 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] In search of a latin band in the Dallas area

Greeting Texas members,

This is perhaps a little off topic but I need to hire a good,
professional Latin band for May 18th in Dallas.  The gig is a 1.5 hour
cocktail reception for a bunch of PBS programmers.  Please write me off
list at trip.tunes@xxxxxxxxx with any solid leads.

On a side note, I'll be visiting Dallas from this Sunday till the 11th.
Any good music I should check out?

Many thanks!

Trip