Re: [Harp-L] A good day Busking in So Cal

We're both playing Sp 20's, but mine have Turbolid coverplates.

On Apr 7, 2007, at 10:06 PM, Bob Laughlin wrote:

What harps are you guys using? I'm guessing Gindick using either a Lee Oskar
or a Special 20. You, a Hohner Pro?

Robert L
----- Original Message -----
From: "mark wilson" <markwilson53@xxxxxxx>
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, April 07, 2007 8:53 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] A good day Busking in So Cal

A few busking pic's below from an afternoon spent in Laguna Beach.
It was an overcast day today, but there were plenty of people out.
We'd only been playing 45 minutes or so when the pic's were taken,
and you can see how much cash is already in the guitar case.  We
weren't really there for the money, but we weren't turning it down
either (:

That's Jon Gindick on the left with the guitar, and me on the right...

Mark

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/2729/p1011350fq7.jpg

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/8564/p1011348su9.jpg

http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/2509/p1011353qi7.jpg