Re: [Harp-L] Soldering Reeds

Looking on the Seyedel site the only harmonica I see that resembles what you describe is the Soloist Pro 12. It's available in low A which the SBS doesn't have but you give up the logic of the tuning by losing the 10 hole. Perhaps I'm missing something? Sorry for screwing up you name on the last quoted text. fjm