Re: [Harp-L] Soldering Reeds

Am Montag, 9. April 2007 00:45 schrieb fjm:
> Looking on the Seyedel site the only harmonica I see that resembles
> what you describe is the Soloist Pro 12.  It's available in low A
> which the SBS doesn't have but you give up the logic of the tuning
> by losing the 10 hole.  Perhaps I'm missing something?

The model is called Solist Pro 12 (Solist is german for soloist), and
the tuning option is Low Oktave (also avalable Solo tuned).
Yes, the "standard" hole 10 is missing. I think a 13 hole would have
been too big to be played just like a 10 hole. Many players don´t use
hole 10 much anyways ;)

--
Gruß,Frank