Re: Fwd: [Harp-L] Fender Champion 600 5W Amp

The Fender Forum has how many posts on this amp? Maybe if you search the whole forum for champion 600 you'll get 600 but there are just a slew of NCAA gambling posts that get dragged in by that search. That and the Champion clothing thread and then something regarding shoes. There is a Champion 600 thread over in the 1987- present forum but it's thin on content and less than a couple hundred mostly one line posts. The gist of the discussion seems to be people like the amp with an extension speaker. I think I'd take that other person's advice and go try one out and if you can't do that get someone with a 30 day return policy to send you one to try out. fjm