[Harp-L] playing on the street and amplifikashun

What's happening;

Not to change the subject or anything but regarding playing on the street, do any of yall play amplified? Where I be, it's useless to play acoustic cuz nobody will hear you over the traffic and street noise but is sounds like butter amplified. However, the local store owner has recently turned off power supply I was using prolly cuz it cost him a few cents on the electricity bill. Does anyone know how to play amplified on the street ( I mean with a GOOD amp) and get power?

Appreciate your attention,