Re: [Harp-L] Endorsements

A lot of it is who you end up running into at places like NAMM and out on the road and then the other half is if you actually have a name they want to use.

I got in with fender because they came out to check out jason ricci and saw me play because my group opened for Jason.  Now we're talking about playing at NAMM shows, and harp amp design.  In the fender case, my name was bolstered by Mike Keneally who is a fender endorsee and somebody that has heard my music and was impressed.

Speaking of Mike Keneally, I will be playing a show with him. Willie Oteri and some of the King Crimson guys in Phoenix on May 12 and 13. Alice Cooper is expected to come out and do his thing on May 12.