[Harp-L] Re: My Omnibender

A fascinating post!  You know I'm always interested in new approaches to chromaticity on the
diatonic.  Sounds like you're trading a shorter harp length for a taller height compared to the
XB.
I could never get comfortable with the height of Winslow's Discrete Comb so I'm not sure I'd like
your Omnibender either, but I'd sure like to try it!  Maybe you can bring one to the next SPAH?

But aside from the height disadvantage, how does it sound?  And how playable is it compared to the
XB?   Does it have any other advantages besides shorter length?