Re: Fw: [Harp-L] Original 64 Fender Deluxe blackface amp questions

Thanks Splash, but I don't believe in magic as much as you ;-).

Anybody from Earth out there who can help a me with some info not reliant on spiritually possessed electrical equipment?

-------------- Original message from "Splash" <celtiac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>: --------------