Re: [Harp-L] Classical Busking

I'm sure Maestro Bonfiglio would do lots better.

For one thing, he would probably start with a blues to draw a crowd and then
lead into classical repertoire -- just the opposite programing he uses during
his concerts.

He plays classical pieces with the orchestra and plays blues for encore.

Everyone argues the attribution of the quote, but never its essence:
    "Nobody ever lost money underestimating the taste of the American public."

In a message dated 4/15/2007 1:22:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time,