RE: [Harp-L] re Death of Live Music

> At any rate, not everybody gets the same out of a piece of writing and just > because it's in the Washington Post, doesn't mean it should move ya ; )
Does anyone else appreciate the irony of this comment?  If this event and subsequent article had been put together by Barry Neaubodi at the Sunnydale Subdivision Times, would people "feel" the same about it?

Who am I kidding...as if this post will even be read by most of harp-l given that I'm such a nobody here.

Jonathan " =P "  Compton