Re: [Harp-L] Seydel 1847 stainless steel reed harmonica

Seydel hasn't proved much to me. The two harps I bought (Blues session standard and the soloist Pro) were both leaky as hell especially on the 3 draw. Before I fork over a hundred bucks for an 1847, I can get a Suzuki Pure harp, Firebreath, Marine band deluxe, a regular Marine band performs better, and hell for only few $ more I can get a custom harp. I really don't understand the fuss over Seydel harps. IMHO they are sub par harps being way over rated.