Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica Documentary Website Update

To give the benefit of the doubt to the film makers, perhaps it is a labor
of love for them (almost anything promoting the harmonica to the greater
awareness of the public IS a labor of love at this time) and they are not
experienced/sophisticated enough to understand the professional picture,  therefore
asking for "donations" to help make their dream a reality.

It sure beats the negative pre-judgmental mind set that they are  trying to
take advantage in any way (whether they really are or not) - I suppose  it is
up to every individual to decide how they wish to see this project.

I applaud and support any reasonable attempt to educate and interest the
public towards what we, as players/promoters/hobbyists on this list already know
and love.

Besides, if anyone has an issue with how they are creating, do  something
better yourself rather than wasting creative energy trying to  discount their
efforts (something I recently learned myself as a better  path to walk).

The Iceman