Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica Documentary Website Update

I don't think we should be getting ourselves worked up
about this one way or the other.  Richard Hunter's
observations seemed fair, and probably helpful to
those with less experience and/or of a less legalistic
turn of mind.  Chris Michalek's comments are based on
some personal involvement with the main parties, which
he doesn't explain in detail, so we can take it how we
will, but his criticisms apparently aren't coming out
of thin air.  For the rest of us, I don't see much
point in attacking either the project or Richard or
Chris.  Probably best just to let it lie; see how it
turns out ...