Re: [Harp-L] comb material

In a message dated 4/19/2007 11:58:12 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jofjltn4@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

It's  that I *want* it to matter.  I *want* the comb material to make a
difference.  It's not that I'm emotionally invested in the outcome here,  but it
just *feels* like the type of material used in the comb *should* have  some
effect on the sound.

Then, my friend, to you, comb material makes a difference. You don't need
verification from outside sources, pro or con.

Some people believe in paranormal phenomena. Some don't. There are "proofs"
on both sides of the equation.

There's room in the world for everyone's philosophy.

The Iceman