RE: Subject: Re: [Harp-L] comb material

Sorry, I did not mean to underrate the person who
started the comb material debate, I just thought it
was me, but if it is a measure of significance or
importance, I am not that important. ANd I did not
really pay attention who it was.
Probably the reason why the topic does not want to die
is that idiots like myself, who are going to bed,
sleeping and waking up with the most wicked ideas
about how to reorganise reeds on reedplates, combs one
onto another to finally invent the nuclear rubylaser
driven harmonica with uranium reeds and plutonium comb
which would save the world are experimenting with
things many people have already experimented with,
invent things which are already invented and ask
questions which have already been asked and answered.
But the fact that the topic doesnt want to die
probably means that the harmonica is much more
complicated an instrument than a guitar (oops) and it
is not logical or obvious that comb material has
nothing to do with sound. It is obvious even for the
blind, that it must have to do something, since it is
THERE! And it still has nothing to do, or almost
nothing. Sorry for all this crap :-)

Zombor