Re: Subject: Re: [Harp-L] comb material

Careful, Steve. Last time I mentioned that I don't read every one of the
20-50 harp-l emails I get a day, nobody (with one exception) answered what I
thought was a fairly straightforward question about delay pedals. I haven't
posted since...oops....

Snarky in Cincy......but how could you not be........

- Blake