Re: Re: [Harp-L] wooden cutting boards,,again

> > "We believe that the experiments were designed to be properly
representative
> > of conditions in a home kitchen."
> >
> > What "home kitchen" in the years addressed (1992-1997) did not use
brushes
> > for cleaning, but only "sponges".
>
> if i had to guess, i'd say maybe 95% of them.
>

> ----
> Garry Hodgson, Senior Software Geek, AT&T CSO

No wonder they couldn't arrive at a proper solution for cleaning the
resident grime out of knife cuts on plastic boards.

I tend to doubt, though, that most of the civilized world hasn't heard of
kitchen brushes by the year 1992.

Bob

My plastic combed harps sound real sweet. Nobody complains when I play. Wood
swell be damned. Save a tree.