[Harp-L] Re :

Excerpt :

dennis moriarty axed :

" At this point- and I will talk to the
singer more before the friday date to clarify the song style which
will help answer this question- I'll bring along the amp and delay
since it's a little 8 incher but presume for versatility I will play clean. any thoughts? "

Hurricane sez :

Small amp is cool , for sure you won't make any negative waves playing over anyone's ego and if they don't want it just plug your bullet directly to the mixer console and have a Ball !

And just ask this :'

" He man what evers easy "

When asked a question about a key signature .

Also make sure you brought a full quiver of harps including a few double keys in case you lunch a reed on your favorite(s) and look like you own the place and smile at all times :)

If you pop out something really super doooooooper hot you never did before , make sure you have on your best

" I meant to do that "

look on your mug !

Sincerely :

Hurricane Ramon