[Harp-L] musical notation and harmonica tablature sheets

I don't know if these are helpful to anyone, but I've worked up a series of visuals as I've been learning the relationship between the diatonic harp and standard musical notation. Feel free to use as you see fit (educational materials, holiday gifts, tinder, etc.). I've had a few veterans give feedback and correct my errors, but if you see any others, don't be shy (probably don't have to worry 'bout that on this list, eh?)!
-Marc Molino

Natural Notes for All 12 Keys of Harmonica
http://www.harptabs.com/displayfile.php?ID=21

Complete Chromatic Scale on a C Harp
http://www.harptabs.com/displayfile.php?ID=22

Diatonic Harmonica Tab Rulers (all 13 keys)
http://www.harptabs.com/displayfile.php?ID=31

The average US Credit Score is 675. The cost to see yours: $0 by Experian. http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=660600&bcd=EMAILFOOTERAVERAGE