[Harp-L] Paddy Richters out of the box

I've got a couple of Suzuki Promaster Paddy Richters from Brendan Power which are great (apart from the valves -- see below). Now I need third Paddy Richter but Brendan says he's not doing any harp-tech this year, so I'd like something that's decent to play straight out of the box (I've got too many things on to learn how to retune and regap at the moment). Seydel seems to be the obvious choice as they do both the Session and Favorite harps in Paddy Richter, does anyone have any comments on how they compare? (Especially how they would compare with a Power tweaked Suzuki).

With regard to the windsavers, I seem to be a rather wet player, and the valves keep sticking, so I've ended up taking them out. Is there any cure for my over-salivation?

Simon.