Re: [Harp-L] Looking for new inspiration

Tim is right and I rarely listen to harmonica players because there is nothing I can personally gain from them... not from them as a musician but not from a "sound" stand point.

This is what I was listening to this morning and have been applying it to the harp.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iimMKWF7SK0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zTVn9-Offk

There are many ways to make music than just through the harp.  Listen to my clips in the garden  http://www.buddhasgarden.com