[Harp-L] Re: CR or CM repair

I have been using a very skilled controlled reluctance or magnetic
individual, Chuck Gurney. If you look at the detailed greenbullets.com website  you
will see how detailed this process can be. I have sent him dead or weak  elements
with great satisfaction. The leads come back nicely looped, his whole
process is his thing, I don't need to explain. I know I have been extremely
disappointed when buying off ebay and paying that ridiculous money only to get a
dead element or very weak. The black backs are the most notorious. Here is
Chuck's email:::   _cgurney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:cgurney@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)       I
believe before I made mention to Craig's Music as doing these repairs but
Craig's just does amp and guitar work. Chuck is the only one I know who does
quality work on these.