[Harp-L] Buckeye 2007

As a follow-up to my previous post about this year's Buckeye, I'd like
to add that Rupert Oysler was also invited up to join Jimi Lee in Jimi's
final set, and did a great job accompanying Jimi on what sounded like
one of the low-tuned Seydel diatonics--crisp, clear rhythmic
accompaniment, and some sweet leads.  Rupert's smile said it all that
might.

I also bought a set of the Seydel stainless steel reed diatonics. They
currently only come in G, A, Bb and C.  They are very airtight, very
responsive, and seem to play loudly (which is my style, but it takes its
toll on my harps).  They are already my new favorites in my harp case.
Our band is playing a Caribbean cruise this week, so I'll give 'em a
real workout and let you know the results.  www.airmargaritaville.net

Also, in my previous post, I had a couple of typos, including the name
of one of Jimi Lee's originals.  He played "Where Are You Tonight", and
it's a beautiful number.

Tom McGovern