[Harp-L] Has "Dueling Banjos" ever been performed on harmonica?

I happened to be trying to tab "Dueling Banjos" over the weekend and I was wondering if the song has ever been performed on harmonica. While I think it would probably not go down in the inspirational or revolutionary chapters of the harmonica, two pros could make it mighty entertaining...

Does anyone play this or has anyone heard it performed?

Curiously,
Marc Molino

PS--It's far from perfect, but the tab is here for those interested:
http://www.harptabs.com/song.php?ID=2832&PHPSESSID=69d81c3ad510091d191cdecaf8660816

Interest Rates NEAR 39yr LOWS! $430,000 Mortgage for $1,299/mo - Calculate new payment http://www.lowermybills.com/lre/index.jsp?sourceid=lmb-9632-19132&moid=14888