Subject: [Harp-L] Has "Dueling Banjos" ever been performed on harmonica?

Marc Molino asks:

"I happened to be trying to tab "Dueling Banjos" over the weekend and  I was
wondering if the song has ever been performed on harmonica.  While I think it
would probably not go down in the inspirational or  revolutionary chapters of
the harmonica, two pros could make it mighty  entertaining...

Does anyone play this or has anyone heard it  performed?

Curiously,
Marc Molino

PS--It's far from  perfect, but the tab is here for those  interested:
http://www.harptabs.com/song.php?ID=2832&PHPSESSID=69d81c3ad510091d191cdecaf86
60816"

....I "think" Marc (if short-term memory serves ;)  that Al and  Judy Smith
just performed it at Buckeye during their Saturday Night  Act?  Could be wrong
- I had to hie back to my room for my  forgotten raffle tickets and missed
some numbers (it was a looong walk)  ...perhaps someone else in attendance could
verify?

Elizabeth