To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>; <harptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2007 1:52 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] New Richard Hunter piece at Broadjam.com

Hi all,

I recently recorded a very brief blues instrumental called "Lightnin Bounce"--40 seconds of harp, bass, and drums. You can hear it now at http://www.broadjam.com/rhunter.

This piece started as a solo harp jam that I recorded live on my Zoom H4, using the builtin mics, in my kitchen one day while I was waiting for a cup of coffee to brew. I took the resulting track into Cakewalk Sonar, edited it, put an amped sound on it with a VST plugin called Freeamp2, added bass and drums (via a plugin called EZDrummer), and voila.

Hope you enjoy it. Let me know. I may record a longer version based on these ideas soon.

Regards, Richard Hunter
hunterharp.com
latest mp3s always at http://www.broadjam.com/rhunter