[Harp-L] Zoom H4 Portable 24-Bit WAV/MP3 Recorder & Player

I own and love my zoom H4.  I haven't used any of the multi-track recording, but works great for recording live sound.  It is easy to use via USB connection or pull the SD card and plug directly into an SD port (I have one on my printer).  Easy to copy to CD.

Bryan

i am thinking of retiring my mp3 recorder.

is the zoom recommended?  or simply the best for the low price?
Especially for mac?

found it on sale here

http://www.minidisco.com/Portable-Recorders/Flash-and-HD-Digital-
Recorders/Zoom-H4?