Re: [Harp-L] Overblow snip/Warning NMHC

PS.......... or howsabout: " Definition of a gentleman; one who can
overblow but chooses not to" ?

>>> "Rick Dempster" <rick.dempster@xxxxxxxxxxx> 2/08/2007 11:33:02 >>>
Thanks for the kind words Brian;
                                         In fact I'm using harp-l to
amass a collection of similarly witty aphorisms so that I can produce
'Harmonica players almanac' with one on each page and sell  it back to
you lot.
                                         I intend to become the Oscar
Wilde of the harmonica.......hang on a sec, that might be taken the
wrong way..Noel Coward? Mark Twain?
                                         By the way, I don't usually
sign myself "RED", which was a slip of the fingers, though I used to
have red hair in the years before the world became monochrome.
                                         I now 'hear' those blasted
notes all the time, usually a microsecond too late after the time it
takes for my mouth to remember where they are supposed to be and then
the reed doesn't #$%^&*& work like I'm sure it did last night.
                                         Well, it's something to do;
remember (especially you texters!) TDMWFIH . Now, WTOOIYC! (clue:it's
proverb) ha ha!...sorry LVQTM
Cheers,
RD