Re: [Harp-L] Paul Butterfield Blues Band

Murray,

The first key is the song key, the second is for second position playing

      1. Born In Chicago     A     D
      2. Shake Your Money-Maker     E     A
      3. Blues With A Feeling     G     C
      4. Thank You Mr. Poobah     A     D
      5. I Got My Mojo Working     E     A
      6. Mellow Down Easy     A     D
      7. Screamin'     F     Bb
      8. Our Love Is Drifting     Cm     F     (Bb harp for 3rd pos.)
      9. Mystery Train     E     A
      10. Last Night     G     C
      11. Look Over Yonders Wall     D     G

Cheers,