To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2007 1:33 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Another Dylan Harp Question

On the recording of "Every Grain of Sand" on Biograph/Shot of Love,
what sort of harp setup does Dylan have?
On almost everything else I've ever heard, he sounds as if he's just
playing unadorned, straight into a vocal/free-standing instrument mic.
But in this one, the harp has an "electric edge".
Was he just mixed "hot"?
Brad Trainham