Re: [Harp-L] Cheap Tube Pre-Amps

I use the Presonus TubePre, another low-cost tube preamp, and after
replacing the cheap no-name 12AX7 tube with a JJ Tesla I am very happy with
it.  I use it for all kinds of recording chores; mostly warming up vocal and
instrument mics.  I don't use it as a DI into the board while performing,
however.  I prefer to mic my Champ.

-Spec20