[Harp-L] Harp On! Harmonica Resources updates

Hi Harp-Lers,
  Over the past year or so, I've occassionally been updating
Harmonica Resources
http://www.angelfire.com/music/harmonica
  In particular, I've updated and added sections to the Amplified
Harmonica Microphones page
http://www.angelfire.com/music/harmonica/ampdmics.html
  I've written and updated a page about repairing, and modifying Dan
Electro HoneyTone mini amps.  The latest being modification 10, so
when using a hot mic, the opamp doesn't get pushed into unpleasant
 harsh clipping.  I'm very pleased with the outcome
http://www.angelfire.com/music/harmonica/honeytone.html
  I've added two links pages, one for amplifier schematics,
http://www.angelfire.com/music/harmonica/ampdsl.html
and another to electronic DIY websites I've found very useful
http://www.angelfire.com/music/harmonica/ampdelect.html
  something I've been learning about this year.
All this in addition to other updates and corrections across the site.
Cheers,
-- G.