Re: [Harp-L] SPAH: tabs for Erik Satie's Gymnopedie #3

This can be played on a diatonic SOLO TUNED in C. I sent Bill a copy off list, for feedback on readablility.

Tom
On Aug 5, 2007, at 11:15 AM, William Blackley wrote:

Hi Tom, thanks so much. Is this played on a chromatic or diatonic. Though I own a chromatic I rarely play it, working mostly on the blues side with a diatonic. I'm coming to SPAH and maybe I'll see you there. Warmly, TooMuch aka Bill Blackley
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Baehr" <tombaehr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, August 04, 2007 8:49 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] SPAH: tabs for Erik Satie's Gymnopedie #3

Hey everybody,

I just finished making tabs for the Solo, Chord and Bass lines of Erik Satie's "Gymnopedie #3." I want to use this arrangement at SPAH for my seminar, "Classical Music for the Non-Virtuoso" on Friday from 1:30 to 3:00 in the Brookfield Room. If you're interested, send me an e-mail and I'll send you a PDF attachment. This is easy stuff!

Tom