Re: [Harp-L] celing fan effects loop

The sound waves bounce off the rotating fan blades.  Kind of a tremelo
sound, I'm guessing caused by doplar shift.  It has driven me crazy if
I've set a P.A. speaker up under a ceiling fan in a club when playing
acoustic blues through the p.a.  I've had to either turn the fan off or
find another location for the P.A. speaker.