Re: [Harp-L] Shure 540S

--- In harp-l-archives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, G <gigs@...> wrote:
> Have you tried your 540S with any other amplifiers?

  thanks for your suggestion
  Yes... played it through my 59 RI Bassman, my 12w Kustom Tube and straight into my Carlsbro Marlin pa. It's definitely the mic doing it.

  On another matter, why am I unable to directly post or reply to harp-l? If i click the "reply" button (or just click "post") the address defaults to
  harp-l-archive-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

and I cannot overwrite it. The only way i can message Harp-l is by going into my own email account and addressing harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx myself....