  From: mike reid
  To: Glenn Weiser ; harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, August 06, 2007 11:32 PM
  Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Doorless LW car

  It's true and he flipped it with big walter ridding in it with him.  Read about it in the Bio bLUES WITH A FEELING...

  Glenn Weiser <celticguitar1@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    Hi-

    I got a query from a writer who is trying to verify the story about Little
    Walter riding around Chicago in the summertime after he made "Juke" with the
    doors of his Lincoln off. Does anyone know this story?

    -Glenn Weiser