[Harp-L] Golden Melody Customized

It is news to me that a customizer would work on a Marine
Band or a Special 20 and not a Golden Melody.
You are probably thinking of a customizer that maintains a stock of
harmonicas to sell in addition to the services he provides you.  I have a few of Pat Missingʼs works that are
just awesome.  My latest one is an old
Golden Melody, updated, and put into C spiral tuning.  This couldnʼt have been an easy conversion!  But it plays perfectly.  You can contact him at www.patmissin.com  He works in Ohio.

He has a 3-6 month waiting list, and probably a $35
minimum.  You will have to send him a
harmonica.  He doesnʼt keep a stock to
sell.  I found a few lists of customizers.

http://www.spah.org/mc/page.do?sitePageId=9739&orgId=spa

http://www.coast2coastmusic.com/directories/tech_custom/Harmonica_Technicians_and_Customizers.shtml

As Iʼve pointed out several times on this list, Seydel will
sell you anything you care to buy, no problem.
Just as long as you put it into a Seydel harmonica.  www.1847.com

http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/