Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica in Bluegrass - Personal Experience

On Aug 7, 2007, at 11:43 PM, IcemanLE@xxxxxxx wrote:

The main kiosk is occupied by the blue grass players. Harmonicas are N O T welcome.

Yeah, and it's not like they're famous or anything. I did Old Joe Clark and even hit the double hit rests, Cripple Creek. They went out of their way after that to freeze me out. Went right by me. I took the hint.

These are those set in stoners I mentioned. I'd be surprised if someone didn't come up with an example or two.

There are other blue grass players that accept harmonica. Jerry Douglas, Tony Trishka, Mark Schatz to name a few.

Yes, this is true. Real people will accept other players.

smo-joe

Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com. !DSPAM:5614,46b93bf933102070485275!