[Harp-L] re: live monitors

My band plays bars with around 50-100 people, occasionally playing outside. For our band, we just run vocals through the monitor. The monitor is a Bullfrong speaker hooked up to an old power amp that's hooked up to the monitor send on the Peavy PA head. We put the monitor speaker in the middle. I keep my amp about 4-5 feet behind me tilted back.

I find life is easier if everyone keeps the volume down.

Eye contact with everyone playing--because sometimes you can't hear them.

Rainbow Jimmy
http://www.spaceanimals.com
http://www.soundclick.com/theelectricstarlightspaceanimals.htm