[Harp-L] Re: Name That Tume.... Please/Harp in Western swing

"Rick Dempster" <rick.dempster@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Cody & the Airmen did verge
> on a WS sound at times, but they were really a honky tonk/country boogie
> outfit with some 'hot' players

understand.  i tossed it out because someone had described them that way to me,
but i don't (or didn't) know what the term really meant.  i did mention "can't vouch
for authenticity".  should have included "accuray".

> This is not just being picky about terminology;

yeah, i got that.  thanks for clarifying.

> It's like comparing Charlie McCoy to Toots Thielemann.

i bet they'd both be flattered.

----
Garry Hodgson, Senior Software Geek, AT&T CSO

nobody can do everything, but everybody can do something.
do something.