[Harp-L] Randy and Toots

So Randy, "How many harmonica players does it take to change a light bulb?" Ten - One to change the bulb and nine to say they could have done it better!

My former student, long time friend and pro harmonica player, you do not ever have to look over your shoulder or defend yourself. Nor does Toots. At your level, it is only a question of taste and not quality.

BTW, I could have broken Hank Aaron's homerun record too. Easily. NOT

harmonically yours,

Robert Bonfiglio
http://www.robertbonfiglio.com