[Harp-L] Ty Cobb the harp player

Has anyone ever heard of this guy?  Coincidentally, while researching him on google, it became apparent that the more famous baseball player Ty Cobb actually played harp.

  A month or so ago in Austin, I met a guy named Ty Cobb.  He said he played with Rosie Flores and Jimmie Vaughan.  That could mean he played one song with them 20 years ago, but it sounded like he was saying when they needed a harp player, he was on call.  He said he had been living in Austin for 20 years.  That a pro harp player could live in my town and I wouldn't know him surprised me.  Anyway, I have yet to hear him play.  I was kind of hoping I would see him last night at the Jimmie Vaughan concert, but no.

  While googling, there was one snippet about harp player Ty Cobb checking out a custom built microphone.  That sounded like it was probably the guy, but it gave no further info.

  Any info on him?
  Thanks,
Michael Rubin
  Michaelrubinharmonica.com