[Harp-L] re-forming lower cover

I've got a SP20 LoE that has that 1 draw buzz from the reed brushing against the cover plate. Can anyone suggest a fairly easy way to re-form the lower cover -- I don't want to accidentally raise the part of the cover that is supposed to be flush with the harp at the holes.  Is it as easy as removing the cover and bending it outward (carefully) with a flathead screw driver?
  Thanks!
  --John K.