[Harp-L] Harp in bluegrass

Hello Harp-l
I took a lesson with a guy in NYC named Larry Wexer and he most certainly
played bluegrass on harp. He would name the song and said that playing only
the exact melody is acceptable in bluegrass. He used Jimmy Gordon Golden
Melodys and lots of overblows. He said he played with country artists like
The Sons of The Pioneers and Roy Clark. He was as fast as anyone I've heard
and smooth as silk as far as bends and overblows. He also had some amazing
guitars and played real good and we jammed on some old standards becuase I
don't play any bluegrass at all.
Peace
Steve Merola