[Harp-L] Re: Subject: Name That Tume.... Please/Harp in Western swing

I'll be there.  Joe liked having me on the Teach In team last year and asked
me back, eventhough he had to put me in the hall because my table was to
loud and disturbed the other tables when it was in the same room with the
others.  (I did better in the hallway anyway.)  Sometime I will have to
figure out how an acoustic table was louder than the ones with amps.  :-)

Paul Davies, as I recall, has also asked me to participate on the Americana
seminar that he has put together in Tulsa's absence.  (Tulsa is the usual
organizer.)

So I will see you there.

Cara