[Harp-L] Hohner price increase

A few weeks ago the discussion of Hohner's handmade price increase came up.

I contacted my wholesale supplier yesterday to find their current prices. Luckily they only increased GM's, S20's and MB's by about $4 (prices may
vary according to wholesaler) but the 270 chromatic was increased by a dramatic $20.

I love Hohner's and have always been a diehard Hohner player and harp tech but HohnerUSA seems to be stabbing itself in the back with these increases.
Esp. when Seydel and Suzuki are bending over backwards to get our business. I asked my supplier to check into stocking Seydel and Suzuki harps.

mike